Interpretation and definitions
Words whose first letters are capitalized have the meaning specified in the following terms. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
- Cookies are small files placed by a website on a computer, mobile device or other device, which contain, among others, details of the user’s behavior while browsing the website.
- The website concerns freespiny.com.pl, available via https://www.casinonodepositbonus.uk/.
- You are the individual accessing or using the Site, or the company or legal entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses the Site, as the case may be.
Types of cookies we use
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary/essential cookiestype: Session cookiesmanaged by: Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you request cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Cookie functionality type: Persistent cookiesmanaged by: wepurpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make while using the site, such as login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the site.
Your Cookie Choices